getting from Denver to Lone Tree if im flying in from Cleveland

Mile High Buick Club Forums Mile High Buick Club Forum getting from Denver to Lone Tree if im flying in from Cleveland

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    buickgs
    Participant

whats the best way to get to Lone Tree if im flying in from Cleveland i remember talking to a lady at Brookfield saying there was a bud=s or something from the airport.. Host hotel is full whats close by.

I apologize for letting the calendar slip by before someone answered your great question.

Please email Ms. Pat Wojahn (pwojahn105@gmail.com) and request the list of other local hotels that you can solicit rooms from.  There are still rooms at the host Marriott hotel for Friday and Saturday night (6/22 & 6/23).

At the Denver International Airport, you are able to take the RTD light rail to the Lone Tree station.  Go to:  http://www.rtd-denver.com/airport.shtml and plan your ground transportation.  You can plug in “Denver Marriott South of Park Meadows” as your destination from the Denver International Airport.

Uber is another option for your consideration.

Please feel free to email me directly at kirt.mhbc@gmail.com if you have further questions.  My cell number is 408-373-9747.

Respectfully,

Kirt Priest, 2018 National Buick Meet Director

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘getting from Denver to Lone Tree if im flying in from Cleveland’ is closed to new replies.